I rant and rave...who cares? 

                           

<body>

2 Corinthians 4:7-9 "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."
dzaymee         


social life

   blue eyed punk
   everyday is a blessing
   toilet theater
   psychotic episodes
   fake remedy
   superfluous banter
   the importance of being idle
   filter paper
   masquerade
   i am an earthen vessel
   i love jordi!
   friendster
   myspace
   my playmate
   think rich, look poor
   my source
   tiger power
   santino!
   where's andrae?
   nick verreos


archive                 
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • February 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • spill your beans! 
        
            

        



     

     

     


    <$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y">
      

    Friday, December 01, 2006

    Move Over Havaianas!


    sugar, originally uploaded by more_gravy_pls.

    I looove flip flops. I'd wear a pair anywhere if given a chance to do so.

    My cousin Jess and I were walking down 6th ave when suddenly, the strap of my wedge sandals (I'm not sure if that's how it's called) just snapped off! I couldn't move because my feet were slipping off. For a moment, I wondered if New York City would think it's strange to walk bare foot around the strets. I begged my poor cousin to find a sandal for me anywhere around the corner. I stood there without moving a single foot. I looked really stupid. So I thought if I sat down the pavement, I would look less silly. I was wrong. I sat there and passers-by tried to walk a few inches farther from my circumference. I brought out my mobile phone and pretend to talk or call or whatever. I couldn't stand people mocking me for having broken sandals. I swear, those Sugar flip flops saved my day! (Haha, good advertisement eh?)

    Sugar is waaay much better than Havaianas. Their foot soles have gel-like consistency. You'll love every step you make! I also like their smooth edges because it enhances broad feet (like mine) beautifully. They also have the coolest designs. So far, I have the Jamaican and the pink Sugar face on black. They are to die for. (exagg!!)

    If you are into flip flops, Sugar is a priced gem to own.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    may i suggest that you read this...

    Death by Talampakan

    12:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home



     ♥