I rant and rave...who cares? 

                           

<body>

2 Corinthians 4:7-9 "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."
dzaymee         


social life

   blue eyed punk
   everyday is a blessing
   toilet theater
   psychotic episodes
   fake remedy
   superfluous banter
   the importance of being idle
   filter paper
   masquerade
   i am an earthen vessel
   i love jordi!
   friendster
   myspace
   my playmate
   think rich, look poor
   my source
   tiger power
   santino!
   where's andrae?
   nick verreos


archive                 
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • February 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • spill your beans! 
        
            

        



     

     

     


    <$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y">
      

    Friday, July 14, 2006

    So What's The Announcement?

    Today was interesting.

    Last night while reading through Pediatrics, I decided to take a nap with my ear plugged ("Music of the Night" by Michael Crawford...oh yes, I am crazy about the phantom!) and with my mobile in one hand. I set the alarm for an hour and 45 minutes, and was hoping I would wake up with that thing in my hand. Guess what? I didn't. It still surprises me how I CANNOT wake up with such annoying sound (alarm) and worse, the vibra. I am seriously awed with the fact that somehow, I developed tolerance for my phone alarm it never worked for me anymore.

    So after oversleeping and waking up at midnight, I was starting to get frantic about not being able to finish all these piles of reading (you, medical student, must admit you get a lot of that too!), I confronted my phone to ask what the heck is wrong with it/him/her..."you didn't wake me up, silly! you're not being helpful...at all!" But wait a minute (ala AJ), I got a text message from somebody. It was Jun-jun. *evil grin* And even if HE was a bad news, he definitely brought a GOOD NEWS for all I care!! CLASSES ARE SUSPENDED!! (is there even a typhoon?)

    So yeah, of course I woke up late this morning with a very big smile on my face! It IS July! Classes are starting to get suspended. I am psyched. I so needed a break from the crazy world of med school! The first weeks were horrible! I mean, I wasn't being really bad but I'm starting to get a habit. For some reasons, it works when I don't finish studying. But when I do, I get disappointed with results. Ironic. And, I must admit that I'm being very difficult to everybody the past weeks. I never took jokes in the morning. Breakfasts were always bland. I was grumpy and wasn't combing my hair. My head was contantly pounding. I was always looking forward to my bed. So I could sleep and not talk to people.

    I was having the time of my life. Adobo and coffee for brunch? Couldn't ask for more. THIS IS LIFE FOR ME. And then, I started my Scrubs DVD marathon...started fxing my school files (all the handouts and samplex are crrrazy! and heavy too!)...finished a box of butterfinger stixx (6 sticks, 90 calories each)...ate too many reese's peanut butter cups (mmm...irresistable!!). I am so getting fat(ter)!

    This day is over. Classes resume tomorrow.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha! hanggang dito tablado si jun-jun ah! hehe. ;p

    6:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home



     ♥