I rant and rave...who cares? 

                           

<body>

2 Corinthians 4:7-9 "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."
dzaymee         


social life

   blue eyed punk
   everyday is a blessing
   toilet theater
   psychotic episodes
   fake remedy
   superfluous banter
   the importance of being idle
   filter paper
   masquerade
   i am an earthen vessel
   i love jordi!
   friendster
   myspace
   my playmate
   think rich, look poor
   my source
   tiger power
   santino!
   where's andrae?
   nick verreos


archive                 
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • February 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • spill your beans! 
        
            

        



     

     

     


    <$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y">
      

    Sunday, July 10, 2005

    Can I Just Say...?

    I had a horrible week.

    On Monday, I had to buy my stock of yellow highlighters (couldn't study without 'em) even if it was raining cats and dogs! I walked about 5 blocks of Dapitan to get a ride (with a heavy book!)and to make things worse, my shoes were soaked. On Wednesday, I got itchy, bloodshot eyes caused by God knows what. I had to report in front of my subsec in Surgery with those monstrous eyes. On Thursday, I dozzed off while recording a tv show for my Dad. Sablay, man! My Dad would probably be watching an "excerpt" from the show. On Friday, my Med faci probably marked a very bad impression on me when I got a big fat zero in my quiz for coming late in class. I swear to never come to class late ever again! (Ugh...well at least on Fridays) I accidentally bumped my head into the wall while trying to impersonate a Bamboo impersonator (how stupid can I get?). I am so scared. Subdural hematoma...subdural hematoma...subdural hematoma...keeps ringing in my head. How would I come to class with contralateral hemiparesis? What about my dreams of becoming a kick-ass MD? Scarrry!! (Oh good Lord, please don't let any blood clot set in!) It's not all bad though. Tuedays and Thursday were pretty kind to me. (Because I only had half-day classes!) And on Friday, (dan-dan-nan-an) my fantastic friends and I got to see "Beauty and The Beast" at Meralco Theater! Good thing, we were dismissed an hour earlier in Pharma (after another traumatic quiz, that is...can ANS ever be simpler and less complicated than that?!) and so off to Ortigas we went with a breeze! No signs of chaos in Edsa. After about 30 minutes of travel and munching on my chicken burger, my BIGGIE iced tea and my (burp) frosty in the car, I almost felt like barfing my intestines out as soon as I stepped on the grounds of Meralco Theater! We were an hour early for the play and so we decided to check out the big fish (and I mean really big...scary big) at Meralco's pond. Oh, adn good thing, KC Concepcion played Belle that night. Beauty and the Beast is as magical as any Disney animations. The "Disney Princess Syndrome" is actually getting on me.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home



     ♥