I rant and rave...who cares? 

                           

<body>

2 Corinthians 4:7-9 "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."
dzaymee         


social life

   blue eyed punk
   everyday is a blessing
   toilet theater
   psychotic episodes
   fake remedy
   superfluous banter
   the importance of being idle
   filter paper
   masquerade
   i am an earthen vessel
   i love jordi!
   friendster
   myspace
   my playmate
   think rich, look poor
   my source
   tiger power
   santino!
   where's andrae?
   nick verreos


archive                 
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • February 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • spill your beans! 
        
            

        



     

     

     


    <$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y">
      

    Wednesday, March 23, 2005

    Summer...At Last!!

    My favorite time of the year! Love how the scorching heat of the sun warms my skin. Heehee.

    I'm so happy. This is my first summer as a medical student. And I'm really feelin' it man!!! It's so summer!! So this is life without med...staying on the net till my eyeballs pop out of their orbits...waking the next day for lunch...eating a "serious lunch"...watching eat bulaga (mwahahaha!)...totally bumming out!

    I was so happy yesterday. I went with my grannies to the hospital to have my Lola's stitches checked (she just had some pectoral operation...haha ano yun?!). Then I went to church and helped my Dad with the packing of the food for that day's feeding. Ang saya, nakakapag-ministry na uli ako...sagabal talaga pag-aaral. Afterwhich, we went out to eat and watch a movie. We watched "Hostage" starring Bruce Willis. Oh yes, he's a hot poppah! Pogiiii!!! *scream* Hahaha! At first, I was dragging myself to watch it because it was just suggested by my Dad. I wanted to watch my papa Vin Diesel's "The Pacifier" but he didn't wanna watch comedy. Nonetheless, I enjoyed "Hostage". It's a nice movie, actually. The suspense will bring you to the edges of your seats. The bulk of the movie happened overnight. I dunno if that's a good thing or not. But it surely is full of Bruce Willis and he's definitely an eyecandy (well, at least for me huh!). I am not very good at making film reviews but all-in-all, the movie is nice (I guess this term is a no-no for film reviews) EXCEPT THAT IT HAD TOO MUCH CUSS WORDS.

    Okay, so since when did I have a liking for Bruce Willis? Since I saw him at TRL with the Rock last week. They were dared to stare at each other and whoever cuts it, loses. The two hunkies looked so cute. They were inching at each other's face and finally ended up pecking each other's cheeks. Haha! Cute talaga, aliw ako dun.

    It's my Dad's birthday today so we went out to have some "family time". I treated my Mom and Dad to the Spa which they enjoyed very much. I did too. It's very relaxing. I dozzed off for a little. It feels so good. I badly wanted a break. During the last week of the exams, I was losing my motivation and my scores are all going down. I couldn't care less, all I wanted was to get over it and look forward to another school year in med. But of course, kinareer ang compre! My girls and I are dreaming of being exempted from the written revalida on our fourth year. I believe there's nothing impossible with God (pray pray pray) and with hard work. So there, we pigged out a while ago and I couldn't eat any more for dinner.

    If you're looking for old movies, the local record stores are already selling original vcd's and even dvd's for very cheap prices. I just bought a Php 75.00 vcd of "Patch Adams" yesterday and I was able to watch it today. Ugh, it's so overwhelming! I wish every doctor or for that matter, medical students, would have the same drive as Mr. Adams (Bryan Adams? Hehe). The phrase "To serve humanity" has become so passe, it comes into one of your ears and goes out to the other. I wish it tarried a little longer into the brain cortices and form some sort of a glomerular tuft. Now this glomerular tuft could regenerate uncontrollably like tumor and eventually dominate your systems. I really wish it happens. Like "take the shape of my heart till I become a stranger to my life" of one of Jars of Clay's songs (The Eleventh Hour).

    Also today, I sorta fixed some of my piles. I sorted which goes to the trash and which stays with the dust. Haha! I finally threw my Math (I think it was Geometry or maybe Biostat) and Chemistry notes from college. Ugh! I so hate numbers! So anything that has got to do with numbers, I despise. No worries because the feeling is mutual. It treats me as bad as I hate it. It is so non-empirical. I am very scientific. Hahaha! Right. And I don't get why among my 4 PrevMed subjects, I got the highest in Biostat. Anyways, I'd rather keep my Botany and Spanish notes. I luuurve these subjects! Botany because of Sir Dogma (the most angas prof you'll ever encounter...he's dead smart) and Spanish because of so many reasons. Even though I won't be needing any more back-up notes from these subjects for Medicine, I kept them for memories' sake. When I have more time, I will check out all my drawings in Botany (which I really worked hard on) and I will brush up on my Spanish. Yo soy, yo estoy, yo tengo. Hasus, que barbaridad!

    So there goes my prequel for a more fun, fun summer!! Yeehaa!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home



     ♥