I rant and rave...who cares? 

                           

<body>

2 Corinthians 4:7-9 "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."
dzaymee         


social life

   blue eyed punk
   everyday is a blessing
   toilet theater
   psychotic episodes
   fake remedy
   superfluous banter
   the importance of being idle
   filter paper
   masquerade
   i am an earthen vessel
   i love jordi!
   friendster
   myspace
   my playmate
   think rich, look poor
   my source
   tiger power
   santino!
   where's andrae?
   nick verreos


archive                 
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • February 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • spill your beans! 
        
            

        



     

     

     


    <$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y">
      

    Monday, February 21, 2005

    gayuma night


    gayuma night
    Originally uploaded by dzaymee.

    February 4, 2005.

    This picture pretty much sums up the whole night. After a night of studying for one of those dreaded Anatomy practical exams and actually flunking it anyway (I was emotionally disturbed that night because my cousin and my tita were leaving for the States the next day), we wrapped up our lab gowns, changed clothes and headed to UP Diliman. Right, Thomasians on a UP trip--thanks to Pat and Grace. They toured us around their alma mater and for a moment, I breathed in fresh air...away from the smoky portals of my dear UST (Viva Espana!). The highlight of the trip, however, was my first taste of isaw (translation: chicken intestines). Finally, after 21 years of existence. It wasn't as gorry as I expected it to be. I actually thought it'd be good to eat it with rice. I was surprised at first when I heard people calling out their orders. They could eat at least 5 sticks! It didn't cost much though and according to the former UPuans (how do you call them anyway? Iskolars?)Pat and Grace, that's the way to eat it. I loved the vinegar sauce...I even drank some of it.

    After the hearty appetizer, touring 'round the University and meeting my friends' friends, we went to Gayuma for dinner. It was a nice place. Great concept for a resto. I love their "mat place", where we ate in an Indian sitting position. (What the heck am I talking about?) We passed around our plates and basically ate each other's food. And of course, an hour wouldn't be complete without somebody walking up the resto and greeting Grace! Sure that was her territory.

    After the main dish, we got slices of cake and pigged out! Sugar rush got into us so quickly and before we knew it, we were doing some scandalous videos/pictures/whatnots in the place. Sabog!

    We decided to leave as Llew starts dozzing off and we didn't want to leave him with the dishes. Hehe!

    What a night.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow! ang saya naman!Ü sana next time the whole subsec could go out. kahit hindi out of town.Ü (hehe. hindi kasi ako pwede overnight eh.)

    -marge

    8:17 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home



     ♥